PEAX SOLITUDE 4 TIPI GIVEAWAY

Ledfordjl

Lil-Rokslider
Forgive me if this question has been asked but for the trekking pole cross section, does this have to be the Peax trekking poles or do others work? More specifically, I have always used the BD Carbon Z trekking poles. Will that style work with this tent?

Pn8hall

WKR
That optional bathtub floor is awesome especially with the zip out stove portion. Double doors is a must for 2 guys so great to see that as well. I would have to see the Crosstrek setup in person before I can say if I would like it. Seems like a great idea on paper though and you can hang stuff on trekking poles to dry. Looks very solid overall.

The floor is a great concept- establishing a footprint and area to pitch before staking out the tent would be huge. It doesnt sound like much but my current setup can be challenging at times.

WYCFM1

WKR
Semi bathtub floor with zero height entries is what puts this shelter ahead of floored shelters right now…wet gear and snow melt can leave small puddles in a normal tent…I had to take down my tent and pour water over the top of the rim of the bathtub floor…this will be nice and easy to pull up the floor fabric and direct water out of the tent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lak2004

WKR
Last activity was 8/14. Probably busy selling stuff for hunting season. Don't get too antsy, it's a chance at free great, not an Amazon order..... They'll let us know when they can

Primal-Understanding

Lil-Rokslider
Last activity was 8/14. Probably busy selling stuff for hunting season. Don't get too antsy, it's a chance at free great, not an Amazon order..... They'll let us know when they can

Youre probably right. PEAX seems to be a well managed company with killer products and it is likely peak season for them.

Ironically, the giveaway I did win was for PEAX trekking poles, albeit through Brian Call as an intermediary.

Good luck to anyone already out hunting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lak2004

WKR
Youre probably right. PEAX seems to be a well managed company with killer products and it is likely peak season for them.

Ironically, the giveaway I did win was for PEAX trekking poles, albeit through Brian Call as an intermediary.

Good luck to anyone already out hunting!

That's a bummer but I don't think anyone would be surprised to hear Brian call is a tool.....

Mhayez

FNG
Win the new PEAX SOLITUDE 4 tipi or some of our other top rated gear!

Hey Everyone, Brice w/ PEAX here! As you may have seen in Robby's welcome post, PEAX is now an advertising partner with Rokslide and we are excited to be on the platform. With that being said, we wanted to do a big giveaway and give everyone in the community a chance to win one of our new SOLITUDE 4 tipi's, or some of our other top rated gear pieces.

HOW TO ENTER:

1. Read Josh Boyd's review on the SOLITUDE 4 tipi HERE.
2. Check out the SOLITUDE 4 tipi on our website HERE.
3. Come back to this thread and tell us what your favorite feature of the SOLITUDE 4 is OR ask us any question you may have.

That's it! Everyone that makes a comment in this thread will get entered into the giveaway and 1 person will be randomly selected to WIN the tipi. 5 other individuals will be selected to win prizes like our gaiters, trekking pole, or headlamp.

GOOD LUCK!

Brice

PS - We've also setup an exclusive product discount for the Rokslide community. You can use code "ROKSLIDE" on our website to save 10% on any of our products.
My favorite part about the tent is the well designed reenforced cone and side walls. There nothing in the market that competes against this. It is a well thought out design that provides the protection against the weather.

Arcticmanak

Lil-Rokslider
I like the reinforced guy out points that not only provide strength and stability, but prevent sagging and loss of available internal space.
I know a guide here in Alaska that is using the Solitude at present and I look forward to hearing his thoughts at season's end.

Primal-Understanding

Lil-Rokslider
Yep. I won a set of wild edge steps on the saddle hunter forum and they never followed through.

Sorry to hear that. It really leaves a sour taste.

I dont believe its accidental either. If you run a business you have accounted for things like these.

Wapiti66

Lil-Rokslider
If it’s not too late you can draw me. The bathtub floor looks appealing as does the cross trek design

Win the new PEAX SOLITUDE 4 tipi or some of our other top rated gear!

Hey Everyone, Brice w/ PEAX here! As you may have seen in Robby's welcome post, PEAX is now an advertising partner with Rokslide and we are excited to be on the platform. With that being said, we wanted to do a big giveaway and give everyone in the community a chance to win one of our new SOLITUDE 4 tipi's, or some of our other top rated gear pieces.

HOW TO ENTER:

1. Read Josh Boyd's review on the SOLITUDE 4 tipi HERE.
2. Check out the SOLITUDE 4 tipi on our website HERE.
3. Come back to this thread and tell us what your favorite feature of the SOLITUDE 4 is OR ask us any question you may have.

That's it! Everyone that makes a comment in this thread will get entered into the giveaway and 1 person will be randomly selected to WIN the tipi. 5 other individuals will be selected to win prizes like our gaiters, trekking pole, or headlamp.

GOOD LUCK!

Brice

PS - We've also setup an exclusive product discount for the Rokslide community. You can use code "ROKSLIDE" on our website to save 10% on any of our products.
I really like the roomy feel for the weight and the ability to use a stove!

yohavos

FNG
I got to see one of these last week, it was pretty neat.

One of the guy out attachments points had a minor failure. I’m not sure what the story was but the owner was still pleased with it.

I do like the single guy out system.

lngbstr

FNG
Looks like a fantastic system. I'm curious on whether or not a stove in there actually holds heat. I'll jump on the wood stove recommendations thread to see what I can figure out.