Pennsylvania Dandy

HuntFish2

FNG
What year were those pictures taken? The bull in your picture is a six point non typical with an irregular point between the third and fourth. That shed is from a perfectly typical seven point bull. Also the bull in your picture has a lot of main beam in between the fourth and fifth point. The shed hardly has any space at all between the points on the back end. Lots of big bulls up there. Pretty sure that’s not the same one. But still a darn nice bull.

Coveyleader…. Would you say that about a shed from Utah or Arizona? No different. They are hunted. Obviously nobody hung a tag on this one. They are wild free ranging elk like anywhere else that have no intentions of committing suicide. They are not easy to find even during the summer months.

Unlike a lot of eastern states who have only recently re-introduced elk, Pennsylvania has had an elk herd since 1913. 90 years.
Bigbucks pics are the same bull for sure…I know that bull well and its 100% the same. He is a toad and had a big jump from last yrs rack

Heck of a shed, and heck of a bull. I've been building points in my home state for years but who knows when I'll be able to draw. At least the chase for late season is shorter since it just peeled off for a separate pool a few years ago?