PLEASE HELP

Found a tent manufacturer a couple months ago I was interested in and I’m finally ready to get a new shelter but for the life of me I can’t remember the brand name of them (I know I should have wrote it down) it was a brand I’ve never heard of before and Im hoping someone can help! It’s not seek outside, msr, big agnes, zpacks, six moon designs, Hyperlite, mountain laurel, etc. Sorry to start another thread over this but I appreciate any help!

OP
BigCountry344
Not tarptent either. They mad both tipis and freestanding and was more made for backcountry hunting rather than recreational backpacking.

GotDraw?

WKR
Please help us help you because you are wasting folks time

1) Write a headline that actually tells what you need help with... something more detailed than your click-bait teaser headline

2) At least detail what your basic recall is of the configuration.

If your question is important to you, then do this because my time and everyone else's here might just be important too

Last edited:

kipper09

WKR
Bear paw wilderness designs maybe? But I don’t think they do Free standing tents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
BigCountry344
It was viam! Thanks guys for all the comments back sorry if the info was sorta off I couldn’t remember exactly what they carried thanks guys for the help!

Firehole Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Please help us help you because you are wasting folks time

1) Write a headline that actually tells what the hell you need help with... something more detailed than your click-bait teaser headline

2) At least detail what the hell your basic recall is of the configuration.

If your question is important to you, then do this because my time and everyone else's here might just be important too

Sounds like someone needs a little R&R time. True enough the OP isn't very clear in what he needs but come on man, lighten up.