Poconos PA pubs

I’m planning my brothers bachelor party and he’s wanting to keep it low key and mentioned the Poconos. I’ve found some good breweries online, anybody have any great bars to try? We’d be going in mid May. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob960

Lil-Rokslider
Where at in the Poconos? It's a pretty big area. When up in the Tannersvile area I really like Barley Creek Brewing Company.

The area around Jim Thorpe has some bars. Marion Hose Bar ( old fire house) is one I like. the whole town is pretty low key though.

Hicksy

FNG
Jim Thorpe is a cool area with plenty of activities to do, good mountain biking and white water. Also take a look at what bands are coming to Penns Peak in the time frame that you are going. They bring in some sweet bands, I have seen Yonder Mountain there a few times.

JGBowman

Lil-Rokslider
Union Public House, Jim Thorpe Bar
Marion Hose, Jim Thorpe Bar
Lehigh Gorge State Parkin Jim Thorpe, Biking/Hiking/Fishing
Lehigh Gap Nature Center, Appalachian Trail
Penn's Peake, Music Venue
Lehigh River, Fishing/white water rafting
Hickory Run State Park, Hiking

Gutshotem

WKR
I'm guessing the Pleasure Dome in White Haven would disqualify it from being "low key"?
Figured I'd read the replies before I suggested this and was beat to hit.

OP, maybe check out Skirmish paintball. I haven't played in about 15 years but they had some pretty cool fields. Once you get back from the fields you can have some beers around the firepits if they still have that setup.

OP
rooster440
I was leaning towards the tannersville area. Not committed to it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk