Prana Men's Stretch Zion II Pant - $46.99 - camo

Dobermann

WKR
Some Prana Men's Stretch Zion II Pants are on sale at Moosejaw for $46.99.

I might be late to the party, but turns out they do two camo patterns in the Zions, and these are the ones that are on sale.

As far as camo goes, their patterns might not be my first choice, but the 'Rye Green Camo' looks like it would be better than nothing ... and this is cheap for Zions.

FYI if you haven't seen these in person, they seem to be lower quality than the earlier Zions. Fabric is much thinner, cut is a little off, and the camo pattern is a lot more blue looking than it appears in the photos. I picked up a pair of these a little while ago and returned them almost immediately. The original slate green color is much more drab and I'd feel more confident not getting spotted in those than in this pattern.

OP
D

Dobermann

WKR
FYI if you haven't seen these in person, they seem to be lower quality than the earlier Zions. Fabric is much thinner, cut is a little off, and the camo pattern is a lot more blue looking than it appears in the photos. I picked up a pair of these a little while ago and returned them almost immediately. The original slate green color is much more drab and I'd feel more confident not getting spotted in those than in this pattern.
Thanks for the heads up!

After I posted above, I saw some of the drama here on the 2.0s ... shame, seeing how good the first ones are/were!