Prana stretch Zion pants

N2TRKYS

WKR
The stitching in the wranglers isnt as durable IMO, but its also 1/3 the price and still a very decent pant.

I like the prana belt because it doesnt effect pack at all, I do wish prana added deep side pockets and not the one that extends out. I tend to tear that pocks in down fall.

if Parana had Stone glacier leg pockets and hip vents it would be the perfect pant
I like extended pockets. Pockets that don’t extend seems to take up too much of the leg room for me. This actually makes them feel tighter in the legs. 👎

Agreed. My Prana were 3x as much and lasted only a few trips. I had one pair of the wranglers last 3 years. Best $25 ever spent on pants.
I’m exact opposite experience. The old prana zion stretch out lasted the wranglers by atleast a year. I have a few of 5 year old Zions. I ranch in them

I’m exact opposite experience. The old prana zion stretch out lasted the wranglers by atleast a year. I have a few of 5 year old Zions. I ranch in them
I have multiple pairs of the wranglers with zero issues but gave up on the Prana after a single bad pair.

The durability of the my Wranglers has truly been a surprise. 100% expected them to be disposable every season.

Are you guys referring to the Men's Wrangler ATG Synthetic Utility Pants? I need to replace my og zions and dont really wanna wait for them to come back in stock.

I just got 2 pairs of the new style zions in. I actually don’t mind the mew fabric at all. I still have 5 pairs of the old style but they are all starting to get pretty worn out. Now I can relegate them to work and outdoor duties.

gtriple

WKR
I bought a brand-new pair of the old Zions last year and the stitching is falling out in multiple places after only 2 hunts. I'm pretty hard on my gear and hunt in some nasty country, but I wouldn't describe these as durable. Also, the lack of leg venting on a hot-weather pant is a dealbreaker for me.

Now sure what some of you folks are up to in your daily activities, but the pair of prana pants I'm currently wearing were purchased in 2016. I'd bet I've worn them hundreds of days in the field. I wear prana pants at least 300 days a year and I think I have 6 pairs. They're all I wear for work, hiking, hunting, fishing, etc. Never had a stitch come out or had to throw a pair away yet. I only have the old style.

gtriple

WKR
Now sure what some of you folks are up to in your daily activities, but the pair of prana pants I'm currently wearing were purchased in 2016. I'd bet I've worn them hundreds of days in the field. I wear prana pants at least 300 days a year and I think I have 6 pairs. They're all I wear for work, hiking, hunting, fishing, etc. Never had a stitch come out or had to throw a pair away yet. I only have the old style.
Lol, I liked your original reply better.

I have 5 pairs of the older Zions. Everyday wear as well as hunting etc. for many years. I haven't had any issues with them. My only complaint is finding them in 34x36!

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
As a long time prana user I was really excited when I heard you guys talking about them bringing back the old ones. I called in to prana today and they would give me no answer on whether they were even bringing them back or not let alone a date. What was your source for this information?