Prana stretch Zion pants

colomark

FNG
$38 and free shipping. Only for the camo pattern

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7Bartman

WKR
Looks like it went up over night
Dang it, I was watching these last week too. I guess I'll spend the $48. I wore my regular OD pranas stretch zions on my hunt this year and loved them. I was worried b/c I killed an elk and had blood/charcoal ash all over them and they cleaned up perfect.

Dang it, I was watching these last week too. I guess I'll spend the $48. I wore my regular OD pranas stretch zions on my hunt this year and loved them. I was worried b/c I killed an elk and had blood/charcoal ash all over them and they cleaned up perfect.
I head the new ones aren't as good. We will find out, the original are my favorite pants

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I looked at the new ones, bought Kuhl instead. It is ashamed because the originals where my favorite pants and I lost 40 pounds and all of mine no longer fit.

Wheels

WKR
I bought a pair of the shorts, they arrived today. I think they’re great for $30 shipped.

Wheels

WKR
FWIW, the camo coloring isn't as offensive as their pictures show. The lighter green is actually fairly dark.

Attachments

• 7BC46B22-99C4-4768-9982-D815A53B8B42.jpeg
    7BC46B22-99C4-4768-9982-D815A53B8B42.jpeg
    543 KB · Views: 130
I looked at the new ones, bought Kuhl instead. It is ashamed because the originals where my favorite pants and I lost 40 pounds and all of mine no longer fit.
these are on clearance because originals are bing re-released

If they’d add a couple more belt loops, add another side pocket, ditch the goofy belt, and ditch the skinny jean feel, they’d be a decent pant. 👍
I can’t see how they’re skinny jeans in any way. I’ve got tree trunks for legs and Prana’s are one of the few pants that actually fit well and give me room to breath. I’ve used the Wrangler ones for work, they lasted a few weeks. End up being more expensive

N2TRKYS

WKR
I can’t see how they’re skinny jeans in any way. I’ve got tree trunks for legs and Prana’s are one of the few pants that actually fit well and give me room to breath. I’ve used the Wrangler ones for work, they lasted a few weeks. End up being more expensive

They seem tighter on my legs than the Wranglers do. The Wranglers have held up better for me than the Pranas. 🤷‍♂️

If they’d add a couple more belt loops, add another side pocket, ditch the goofy belt, and ditch the skinny jean feel, they’d be a decent pant. 👍
dont buy the straight fit. Two types of fit. the straight fit is the skinny leg BS

They seem tighter on my legs than the Wranglers do. The Wranglers have held up better for me than the Pranas. 🤷‍♂️
The stitching in the wranglers isnt as durable IMO, but its also 1/3 the price and still a very decent pant.

I like the prana belt because it doesnt effect pack at all, I do wish prana added deep side pockets and not the one that extends out. I tend to tear that pocks in down fall.

if Parana had Stone glacier leg pockets and hip vents it would be the perfect pant