Prana stretch Zion pants

Keith5579

FNG
I have several pair that I've bought over the years from Prana when they have sales. In my experience, the sizing has been all over the place and not consistent. However, they get worn several days a week and are still holding up.

Thought it was worth an update. I actually love this version of the Zion. I wish I’d have bought two pairs. I wore the new ones turkey hunting came home and switched to the old ones to go fishing. Just to try true apples to apples.

for me, the new ones just fit a tinny better. 36 are too small 38 are too big in most pants. Sitka I wear a 37 and they fit great. Both my pranas are 38 and the new ones fit a little tighter which is nice for me.

Thought it was worth an update. I actually love this version of the Zion. I wish I’d have bought two pairs. I wore the new ones turkey hunting came home and switched to the old ones to go fishing. Just to try true apples to apples.

for me, the new ones just fit a tinny better. 36 are too small 38 are too big in most pants. Sitka I wear a 37 and they fit great. Both my pranas are 38 and the new ones fit a little tighter which is nice for me.
Same exact thing for me, I wear a 33 and the new ones are just a hair tighter which I really like.