PSE composites stocks experience?

Dunky

WKR
Anyone have experience with this company? Looks like they have a dealer in Montana but haven't been able to find much on them in terms of quality, etc. Looking at a possible tikka option.

NSI

WKR
None of those contours look terribly interesting.

What do you want out of a Tikka stock? Maybe we can guide you.

-J

OP
D

Dunky

WKR
Just curious if anyone had actual experience with them. Had not heard of the company before recently.

Ordered a miltipurpose for my Tikka and just got it in. Ordered from Conflux armoury in Montana. Joe there was good to deal with even after changing my mind about color several times.

Stock took about 3 months to get in. After wrong color was sent, Joe made it right and PSE made it a priority and made a new one in less than 2 weeks. Top notch customer service from both manufacturer and dealer.

The stock itself has a great fit and feel, much better than factory. I got longer LOP right around 13.75. Very good quality overall, bedded at factory and was drop in fit. Stock weight was right around 25 oz. I have no experience with other stock manufacturers other than shooting friends McMillan. Overall pleased with the stock and wanted something less vanilla then the standard offerings.

One thing to note is the barrel channel is large, would prob accommodate sendero contour. Makes factory sporter look skinny inside but they might build a smaller channel if requested. I’m planning a barrel swap anyways.

plebe

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered a miltipurpose for my Tikka and just got it in. Ordered from Conflux armoury in Montana. Joe there was good to deal with even after changing my mind about color several times.

Stock took about 3 months to get in. After wrong color was sent, Joe made it right and PSE made it a priority and made a new one in less than 2 weeks. Top notch customer service from both manufacturer and dealer.

The stock itself has a great fit and feel, much better than factory. I got longer LOP right around 13.75. Very good quality overall, bedded at factory and was drop in fit. Stock weight was right around 25 oz. I have no experience with other stock manufacturers other than shooting friends McMillan. Overall pleased with the stock and wanted something less vanilla then the standard offerings.

One thing to note is the barrel channel is large, would prob accommodate sendero contour. Makes factory sporter look skinny inside but they might build a smaller channel if requested. I’m planning a barrel swap anyways.

What led you to sell it?

Came to the conclusion that for me, trigger reach was too long and forend was to square and flat. Wasn’t 100% what I wanted for my custom build. I also have small hands and shoot off hand when required. Would be a great stock for some but didn’t quite fit me or my style of hunting.

plebe

Lil-Rokslider
Came to the conclusion that for me, trigger reach was too long and forend was to square and flat. Wasn’t 100% what I wanted for my custom build. I also have small hands and shoot off hand when required. Would be a great stock for some but didn’t quite fit me or my style of hunting.

Thanks for your reply. Was considering for SR30, not many options. This is good information to inform my decision.

Last edited: