Quiver help

This weekend I was deer hunting and while we were hiking I lost an arrow. My bow was attached to my duplex/Highcamp/grab it with the arrows in my Mathews five arrow quiver. Well I got back to the truck and an arrow was gone and another was pretty close. What do you guys do to prevent this?

OP
WyoBowhunter21
I was looking but those are only single gripper. I feel like I would be in the same boat. With that said, I have never seen one on a bow.

c5mrr270

WKR
I was looking but those are only single gripper. I feel like I would be in the same boat. With that said, I have never seen one on a bow.

You can adjust the tightness of the grippers on a tightspot quiver. I've never even come close to losing an arrow.

This weekend I was deer hunting and while we were hiking I lost an arrow. My bow was attached to my duplex/Highcamp/grab it with the arrows in my Mathews five arrow quiver. Well I got back to the truck and an arrow was gone and another was pretty close. What do you guys do to prevent this?

Switch to a Gunbearer, instant access to your bow.

photobucket.com/user/BC9696/media/gunbearerfull_zps964f8e56.jpg.html]
gunbearerfull_zps964f8e56.jpg
[/URL]

Nope...I can run with the bow in it. Not that I do not put the cam in the basket.

I strap the cable so it is out of my face.

MattB

WKR
I have Tight Spot quiver. For hikes in and out where brush was involved, I have duct taped my arrows to my quiver at the gripper.

arrow

FNG
I got an Apex game changer this year. Fits the bow similar to a tight spot, has double grippers and costs a lot less than the tight spot. So far I've been very happy with it.

vcb

WKR
I prefer two piece quivers. Fuse makes some great two pieces and I have never had an arrow come loose. Nice thing about a two piece is you can spread it as far apart as you want

arrow

FNG
Sorry wyobowhunter. I'm stuck at work right now. I will get a pic for you when I get home but it will be a couple of weeks. I debated on this or the tightspot and I'm super happy with this one