T & K Rokslide Discount

TandKHunting

MADE IN THE USA - VETERAN OWNED
Classified Approved
As a reminder, you can use code ROKSLIDE15 to save 15% on any of our USA made products. We make a good variety of things from bino harnesses to leg gaiters and more. We consistently come out with new products as well. You can sign up for our email and text message notifications for gear drops and sales too.

If you have any questions on gear specifics, materials, warranty, etc....I am the owner. Just ask! Happy to help..

-Tyler156080E6-6782-4419-8744-C6646C37DC58.jpg

dancyr3

FNG
As a reminder, you can use code ROKSLIDE15 to save 15% on any of our USA made products. We make a good variety of things from bino harnesses to leg gaiters and more. We consistently come out with new products as well. You can sign up for our email and text message notifications for gear drops and sales too.

If you have any questions on gear specifics, materials, warranty, etc....I am the owner. Just ask! Happy to help..

-TylerView attachment 574972
Picked up the leg gators, good stitching in the material seems like they willa last forever, they fit pretty well as well

OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

MADE IN THE USA - VETERAN OWNED
Classified Approved
Any plan to make a shooting mat?
Honestly, not right now. I can't keep the stuff we make in stock right now. I'm building more staff up and have 7-8 sewing machine operators going 40 hours a week currently. I am hoping we can start on some new items next year. I will keep that on the list of possible items to make!

Hawks

FNG

-TylerView attachment 574972
Awesome! Thank you!