The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

pirogue

WKR
There was an interview today amd they apparently came out and said CCIV amd Lucid are finalizing a deal....so get in now of you want in cheap
I live in AZ and have seen Lucid’s first production plant in the U.S. It looks nice from the outside, and built where there is plenty of room for expansion. Hope they do well.

Badseed

WKR
You guys may remember Mr.DayTraitor the 19-20 y/o kid from stocktwits.
His claim to fame was planning on making his fortune with CDEV but he quickly bailed out with his impatience.
He posted that he made his million today with AABB running 750% and he provided a screenshot of his total.
It can happen.

Im interested to see what his moves were but when I search his name it doesn’t come up. Does he have a new name on stockwits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
Im interested to see what his moves were but when I search his name it doesn’t come up. Does he have a new name on stockwits?

I haven't followed him since he bailed on CDEV, but I am happy for him. Some real cojones grande to pull it off.

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider

It’s MrDayTraitor. Just look up AABB and a quick scroll and you’ll find him. He’s a very active poster to say the least

Broomd

WKR
For something like AABB is this something that still makes sense to jump on or has that ship sailed in the penny world ? I have never dabbled in this world but this one perks my ears as the concept is interesting.
It should likely keep climbing. TSNP started like this-- in the micropennies to dollars--that's how some made millions on that stock.
My buy-in didn't hit this morning for AABB. It's tough with OTCs as they move so fast, and we peasants can't buy OTC AH or PM. It isn't easy to even get in with a good buy-in unless you're a day or two ahead of the game. Luck helps.

Last edited:
Anybody that bought HIVE on my alert made a nice turn today. Not that my advice holds any weight.
I jumped in on Fred Davis pick for CHUC and guess what!?! His first dud of the year. Just my ******* luck.

Okhotnik

WKR
Had a decent day today for a pretty conservative portfolio and a lackluster market day. A few dogs kept me from breaking 50 k. hAd 15 k I couldn't trade today because I violated fidelity's guidelines... again lol

I just try and average 2 to 3 per cent a week if I'm lucky. id love to see some bigger corrections soon and pick up some deals

lNieRJ5.jpg

Last edited:
What would you guys think about keeping the gains and loss postings to percentages instead of dollar amounts?

There are a lot of people on here that represent a large range of assets from triple digit to 8+ digits. Keeping gains and losses as percentages keeps it more egalitarian.

We're all here to help each other.

jlh42581

WKR
very likely going to get my SOS calls I sold assigned. Im ok with that, my cost basis was 11.91 so if it hits the 15 strike + premium it was a win. I just never expected it to happen in 24 hours and im glad the exp is friday.

fidelity finally approved my checking account to my brokerage 12 business days after application, now it says I still need to wait another 4-5 days. My options are still not turned on either, I only asked for level 2.

Last edited:

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
Question for you smart folks. I noticed yesterday on the GTE chart it would totally flat line at certain support/resistance prices. What is that indicative of? Large shorts keeping the price steady and not enough buys to move the price?

Granted, I haven't been at this too long, I normally see the candles kind of bounce a little when it hits support/resistance. Basically a little noise. I don't think I've seen it just flat line like it's a literal floor/ceiling.

GTE.JPG

Question for you smart folks. I noticed yesterday on the GTE chart it would totally flat line at certain support/resistance prices. What is that indicative of? Large shorts keeping the price steady and not enough buys to move the price?

Granted, I haven't been at this too long, I normally see the candles kind of bounce a little when it hits support/resistance. Basically a little noise. I don't think I've seen it just flat line like it's a literal floor/ceiling.

View attachment 265069
Did it hit the circuit breakers and get put in time outs?

Cash is king, be leery of this inflated market. Still buying opportunities if u look hard. Lockheed Martin has some value

Okhotnik

WKR
What would you guys think about keeping the gains and loss postings to percentages instead of dollar amounts?

There are a lot of people on here that represent a large range of assets from triple digit to 8+ digits. Keeping gains and losses as percentages keeps it more egalitarian.

We're all here to help each other.
sorry bro.

Okhotnik

WKR
picked up 10 k more of borr at 1.31 low and added 5k to nviv at1.66 and more wll at 29.70 and more axas at 4.24, more crtm at 1.15

Have a sell order on cciv when it hits 100 per cent. hopefully trigger today.

think some bargains to found this morning. not great reaction to fed data

Last edited:

Okhotnik

WKR
picked up more tsnp at .85.

I'm down overall .83 percent. Was down 2.26 per cent at opening. hopefully go green by end of day

Last edited: