What Podcasts are you listening to?

OP
yak

yak

Lil-Rokslider
nock on. It covers mainly archery related topics. Definitely not as entertaining as Gritty Bowmen, but its worth listening to for archery info.

Wired 2 Hunt, Nine Fingers Chronicles, Working Class Bowhunter, Tradgeeks, Big Buck Registry, Traditional Bowhunting and Wilderness podcast.

WRO

WKR
I have to take Jay Scott off my list, His ads are so annoying that its near impossible to listen to his recent podcasts..

Jay:tell me about how you stalk a mule deer

Randy: I like to take my <insert> Have you heard about go hunt insider........................<return> shoes off.

Plus you better just skip the first 15 minutes of Jay talking about nothing.

I've liked the Hunt Gather Talk by hank Shaw so far. Only a couple episodes into it.

Yeah Jay rambles on for so long at the beginning that I'm sure everyone skips the first ten minutes like I do. Nothing wrong with having sponsors but I think he needs a new strategy on how to work the sponsors in. He's basically hurting his sponsors by going on for unbearably long at the beginning.

Cledus

WKR
Gritty Bowmen is really informative to a newbie like myself, plus it makes work go by quicker.

WRO

WKR
Yeah Jay rambles on for so long at the beginning that I'm sure everyone skips the first ten minutes like I do. Nothing wrong with having sponsors but I think he needs a new strategy on how to work the sponsors in. He's basically hurting his sponsors by going on for unbearably long at the beginning.
He's spread them through the whole podcast as of late..

My phone took a poop so when my new one showed up I had to resubscribe to podcasts. I subscribed to Meateater and there was no content? I was able to get all the other podcasts with no issue. Has anyone else had this issue or know whats up with the Meateater podcast?

Colberjs

WKR
My phone took a poop so when my new one showed up I had to resubscribe to podcasts. I subscribed to Meateater and there was no content? I was able to get all the other podcasts with no issue. Has anyone else had this issue or know whats up with the Meateater podcast?

I couldn't get the latest episode to show up on iTunes/podcasts either. I had to listen to it via his website. For some reason the season finale of his show didn't record for me either.

7mag.

WKR
I couldn't get the latest episode to show up on iTunes/podcasts either. I had to listen to it via his website. For some reason the season finale of his show didn't record for me either.

The season finale didn't record for me either, I wonder what's going on. I listen to podcasts through podcast republic, no problems that I know of.

7mag.

WKR
I just tried to download the new podcast through podcast republic and podcast addict, and the new one isn't available. It's on the website, but I can't figure out how to download it.

Just stumbled upon a new podcast with Shane Mahoney, Conservation Matters. I found it on stitcher, not sure if its on Itunes or not. I like that he is putting out more media, I can listen to this guy talk all day. Only one episode so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I recorded an episode with John Stallone about his ibex hunt last week.

Search for "hook and arrow" on iTunes and stitcher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marshmstr

Lil-Rokslider

Same thing happened to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk