*** Which Boot Manufacture? ***

ltlacorn

FNG
I have been a dealer for Crispi Boots for the past 2-3yrs. They are a awesome boot and love them but getting them is unbearable anymore. So as of today I am no longer going to be a Crispi dealer. (waiting 10 month for a size 11 and still not here is unacceptable to me or my customers) So my question to you is, If you were a dealer, which boot manufacture would you be looking at picking up?

Olydog09

Lil-Rokslider
I have had a hard time finding boots that will work for my feet. I bought some Crispi Kanadas a couple years ago and they are the only boot I have worn that from day one were a dream to wear. I have not been able to find any replacement Crispi boots so I have been looking at a bunch of brands. Of the boots I have tried so far the Zamberlan Vios Gtx boots feel the closest to my Crispi's. Granted I have not actually put them to the test.

OP
ltlacorn

ltlacorn

FNG
Crispi are a amazing boot and I'd love to continue to carry them but I can't handle not being able to get them.

I've recently switched from Hanwags to Lowa and have absolutely no regrets. Well built solid boot but a little pricey. My daughter wears Lowa hikers and claims they're the most comfortable boot she has worn. If you are in an area that people don't mind spending hard earned money on high end boots I'd seriously consider these.

rm06

WKR
A vote for Lowa's

I'll second this. Crispi's were my first pair of 'quality' boots that didn't destroy my feet. I'm kinda new to Lowa's but they fit my feet just a bit better and I've been able to equal and exceed performance thus far - I have high hopes for them this winter

StrutNut

Lil-Rokslider
Going on 3 years with my Lowa Zephyrs and no regrets. Very light weight, good grip. I wear them all the time. They are my goto hunting boot until it gets below freezing. They are still 100% waterproof as well. No tears, no bad stitching, they make a good product.

LaHunter

WKR
check out the survey at the top of this 'Footwear' category. Lowa was first followed by Meindl in second and then Kenetrek was third.

OP
ltlacorn

ltlacorn

FNG
I reached out to Lowa, Kenetrek, and Meindl to see about becoming a dealer. I'll see what they all say, but until then I will keep doing my research on which one to carry.