Which crispi boot

jt4

WKR
Help me decide which crispi boot to buy. My crossovers fit perfect, but I'm looking for a taller pair that can be used mostly to wear at work here in the northeast, but also worn outside in plenty of snow and with the main purpose of hunting wyoming, montana, colorado in the coming years. I tried on the summits and they just seem a little....odd. Something about them just didn't feel right in the toe box.

I'm looking at mostly the Nevada (insulated), guide (insulated), and Colorado. My main concern is the Colorado going to be too stiff to wear daily? Is the guide too much/big/heavy of a boot for everyday wear when I'm not trekking through snow?

Kotaman

WKR
As far as fit/design goes, the Briksdals will fit most similar to the Cross Over and would be an excellent choice. The Nevadas and Colorados have a little wider toe box but would both work as well.

Good call on the Summits, I got a pair a few months ago. Not good!
Same problem experienced on the toe box, plus my foot got wet the first time the boots did.
My 5 year old Rockys are a better boot!

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
I really like my Guides. I could wear them as an everyday boot in cold weather if needed. IMHO they are good mix of fit, stiffness, and comfort. Only hunting boot I have ever been able to wear right out of the box, no insole mods, nothing... just unpack, put on and rock on... Great boot....