whitetail that don't brake the bank ?

IW17

FNG
Wayne National Forest in Southern Ohio. Big Timber type hunting with good access and not many hunters. We got too old to do it but hunted there with great success every year for 25 years. Used to be full of hunters but since about 2007 it has been like having the place to ourselves. The last 3 years we have hunted farms so I haven't been there since. Big timber and very hilly for Ohio. Cheap enough for sure.
This might be an exception. One of the few large tracts of public land. Good to know it's less pressured. I love hunting here, but most of our public land is on the small side, especially considering how much public land our surrounding states offer.

This might be an exception. One of the few large tracts of public land. Good to know it's less pressured. I love hunting here, but most of our public land is on the small side, especially considering how much public land our surrounding states offer.
We only hunted the southern most unit of Wayne. Athens Ranger Unit. Gallia County specifically.