Who's Excited for Sheds?

Trr15

WKR
Yes, sir! Already making plans for a trip up north when my kids are off for spring break. Gonna spend 2-3 days just shed hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sykes

WKR
The moose are starting to drop around here, only found one so far but have been seeing 3 bulls hanging around so if luck has it my boys and I will find a few more

Randle

WKR
Counting the days. Missed most of this year due to house remodel and work . wanted to get that stuff done before Sept
so this year back at it

wytx

WKR
I enjoy shed hunting just as much as anyone, but I wait til winter is over. In our part if the state it makes a difference.
Others do not have the same winter concerns, luckily the wolves do not affect out herds as much. maybe get out and take some of them out of the picture.
Whatever your choice , follow the regs for your area. In Wyoming you'll be waiting til late spring.

I agree , not all have the same winter concerns. We can still have the conversation without name calling and locking threads.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah we've already had this argument on here a few times. Threads got locked and people almost got banned. You have you're views other people have different ones.
Let's leave it at that and keep this thread for people that love that beautiful brown gold.
Oh well it's always the ends same way anyway. Some will always go early and have thier ethics called into question and others will wait feel good about themselves but miss some opportunities just the way it works out.
d13b25968bddfd2e0a4a17876ec9d164.gif

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gphil

Lil-Rokslider
Hey ross do you watch bulls most of the spring before the bulls drop?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk