Worth upgrading?

Rubbin_Is_Racin

Lil-Rokslider
I have a SO Cimarron with stove jack and have always kinda wanted the kifaru sawtooth. I think they have a sale on them right now but it's still pricey. Does anyone have both and have an option on whether or not it's worth the upgrade? My thoughts on why I want the sawtooth is, I like the layout better, I think it may be better in high wind (could be a misconception), and I think it may be better in snow due to the steeper sides.

This year I had a night of really high wind and I thought the tent was going to collapse (but it didnt). Then the next night we had a significant wet snow which it did pretty good in but the edges were useless as they were compressed to the ground.

If it was a significant upgrade I'd consider it but if it's a marginal upgrade I may just stick with what I have.

sneaky

"DADDY"
The ever present Rokslide dilemma lol. Even with the steeper sides you'll still have to be vigilant with snow removal in a Sawtooth or any shelter for that matter. If you're in high winds and snow a lot I would recommend getting a custom aluminum center pole for your Cimarron. Carbon is either perfect or broke. Aluminum will bend but not shatter unless you really neglect your setup. Both are great shelters.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk