Zebralights

Not to hijack this but which one is everyone running. I'm trying to device between the h52 and the h502c.... and what color light?

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Im using the 502 here. Its a flood Very Bright and works great. Hardly notice its on my head. Other then it lighting the way I should say =-)

PhillyB

WKR
Im using the 502 here. Its a flood Very Bright and works great. Hardly notice its on my head. Other then it lighting the way I should say =-)

What was the deciding factor in choosing the 502 over the over the 52?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I can't remember what the difference is between the 52 and the 502.......anyone care to explain? Ya, I could go and look again but I'm not that interested.;) Just interested enough to read it on here the next time I open this thread. I got the 502 "c" or "d"....can't remember. It's OK for in the tent or such but I prefer a spotlight as opposed to a flood light when I'm hiking in the dark.

Browtine

WKR
I can't remember what the difference is between the 52 and the 502.......anyone care to explain? Ya, I could go and look again but I'm not that interested.;) Just interested enough to read it on here the next time I open this thread. I got the 502 "c" or "d"....can't remember. It's OK for in the tent or such but I prefer a spotlight as opposed to a flood light when I'm hiking in the dark.

I believe the 502 has a wider beam (80deg or so) while the 52 has a more focused spot. I have a 52F which has a frosted lens over the tighter beam which softens it out a bit and offers more spill. It's a great light for in the tent, but a little to diffused for navigating at night. It's fine if you're on a familiar trail.