Zebralights

Im using the 502 here. Its a flood Very Bright and works great. Hardly notice its on my head. Other then it lighting the way I should say =-)

Im using the 502 here. Its a flood Very Bright and works great. Hardly notice its on my head. Other then it lighting the way I should say =-)

What was the deciding factor in choosing the 502 over the over the 52?

I can't remember what the difference is between the 52 and the 502.......anyone care to explain? Ya, I could go and look again but I'm not that interested.;) Just interested enough to read it on here the next time I open this thread. I got the 502 "c" or "d"....can't remember. It's OK for in the tent or such but I prefer a spotlight as opposed to a flood light when I'm hiking in the dark.

I can't remember what the difference is between the 52 and the 502.......anyone care to explain? Ya, I could go and look again but I'm not that interested.;) Just interested enough to read it on here the next time I open this thread. I got the 502 "c" or "d"....can't remember. It's OK for in the tent or such but I prefer a spotlight as opposed to a flood light when I'm hiking in the dark.

I believe the 502 has a wider beam (80deg or so) while the 52 has a more focused spot. I have a 52F which has a frosted lens over the tighter beam which softens it out a bit and offers more spill. It's a great light for in the tent, but a little to diffused for navigating at night. It's fine if you're on a familiar trail.

Back