10 post rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNewell46

FNG
I joined yesterday after reading threads for years. And there is a pair of binos I want on the classifieds. I’ve got another 6 days and 7-8 more post to go. Praying they don’t sell for a week

clem

FNG
I joined yesterday after reading threads for years. And there is a pair of binos I want on the classifieds. I’ve got another 6 days and 7-8 more post to go. Praying they don’t sell for a week
Similar situation. Been a member for a while now and have been forum tourist for years but I never comment. Guess I gotta find something relevant to say... at least more relevant than this:)

tbumpus

FNG
For the life of me, clem, I couldn't figure out what your picture was.....then I zoomed in....and had the same reaction. lol.

Similar situation. Been a member for a while now and have been forum tourist for years but I never comment. Guess I gotta find something relevant to say... at least more relevant than this:)
Don't be surprised if members are reluctant to do business with a low post count new member. I wouldn't.

8seconds

FNG
This comment makes 9 for me! Lol, one to go. In all honesty though, this site has been an amazing resource for me! I'm not sure why I haven't been a contributer before now, but I have read literally hundreds posts. I have built guns based off of information found, studied optics, read about hunting techniques, you name it! This site has a wealth of knowlege, and I appreciate how freely the community shares advice!
Yep, same comment #s for me. Great site I have been a lurker for a long time.

Jgormond3

FNG
Thanks for your post. I was also looking for some information on this forum. Hoping to get more involved here.

BenP

FNG
Same here. Wish I would have subscribed when I first started looking on here. lol

Moto_917

FNG
Same here. Wish I would have subscribed when I first started looking on here. lol
Same! Im usually not super active on Internet forums because i don’t have the time, and I do more lurking/reading than posting.

I have a couple things to give away in the ”pay it forward” thread, but can’t yet due to my post count. I’m over both limits now, so hopefully I get to post in there soon

Status
Not open for further replies.