2019 Sheep "meatpole"

jwatts

WKR
I want to give a big shoutout to @adventure907 Not only did he guide a midwest hunter to his first ram a few days prior to my arrival, he drug a Mississippi boy all over those mountains in pursuit of another. We were able to catch up with one and seal the deal. This man is a sheep hunting machine. I'll be writing up a story in the next few days

. DSC05248-resize.jpg
8c635a7f7a992cd6c07df7bb5493a4a4.jpg

Last edited:
I want to give a big shoutout to @adventure907 Not only did he guide a midwest hunter to his first ram a few days prior to my arrival, he drug a Mississippi boy all over those mountains in pursuit of another. We were able to catch up with one and seal the deal. This man is a sheep hunting machine. I'll be writing up a story in the next few days

. View attachment 119185
8c635a7f7a992cd6c07df7bb5493a4a4.jpg

Jwatts, my Mississippi sheep hunting marathoner!!! Glad you made it home safe and greatly appreciate the kind words. I just crawled out of the mountains last night and will be texting you a pic or two tomorrow. Hope ya slayed the fish as well!!!

Josh

DCUA Ram from yesterday. Hunted 8 days and had the best sheep hunt I could ever have imagined. We saw more rams, and big rams, then I could have asked for... Crazy what country a pair of boots can get you into.
Awesome photos everyone, congrats to you all.

Last edited:

Trial153

WKR
DCUA Ram from yesterday. Hunted 8 days and had the best sheep hunt I could ever have imagined. We saw more rams, and big rams, then I could have asked for... Crazy what country a pair of boots can get you into.

Good work Buddy !

cruzer17

FNG
Way to go Nick, that's a dandy. My buddy and I are heading in there today with a pair of tags hoping for the same success.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

What an awesome ram! Beautiful picture too. What did he measure?

Stew

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats on more great rams and some very well taken pictures as well.