2020 Best Buck Mule Deer Photo Contest, sponsored by Kryptek

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Tomorrow is last day to get entered (in my personal favorite contest!) Post ‘em up peoples!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2020 UT general season archery. Made a bad shot, looked for him for 7 days, found him alive and well, got another opportunity two weeks weeks later, made another bad shot, looked for him for another 7 days, and finally found him. Shoot them in the lungs! Hundreds of man hours into this deer.20201122_221824.jpg

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK Roksliders. Thread is locked. Staff will be picking finalists for you to vote on soon. We post a finalist thread in this same forum, so if you want to vote, hit the "watch" button (full-site mode) upper right of top post on any page in this thread, and you'll get a notice when that poll is up. Can take us a few weeks to select finalists so be patient!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK, voting poll is up!!!

Get your vote in before January 7th.

Lots of good photos, it was hard to pick the finalists.

Thanks

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
4 year pursuit, UT OTC Extended Archery, public land, killed with 30 mins of light left on last day of the hunt!

James Yates Giant.jpg
While this buck didn't make the finalist list, it's probably the biggest on this thread. I just listened to the story on Kifarucast. Any of you big deer hunters really should give it a listen. @jr8fish hit on just about everything it takes to kill a giant deer, and on arguably one of the hardest units in the West for an archer. Outstanding job @jr8fish My hats off to you.

I'm gonna post it in a separate thread too. It's that good!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.