2020 Cold Bow Challenge Question/Comment Thread

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
DAY 2 Drawing Winners are posted at link below, post #220 in full-site mode!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dang the awesome prizes just keep rolling out. Congratulations to all the lucky winners so far. Don't worry there still a chance your name will be drawn next.
Rokslide has the most generous sponsors out there for sure, be sure to remember them when your shopping for gear.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Congrats again guys. This challenge has been a ton of fun and really has opened my eyes to issues with my setup that I probably wouldn't have learned otherwise. Fingers crossed for the spotter but at the same time I don't even own a pair of binos so I wouldn't even know what to do with that nice of a spotter but I'm sure I could figure it out!

Tanner W

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats winners.

Long shot odds, but I'm going on record now. If I win that spotter, my Athlon Ares will be given away to a Rokslider who needs a spotting scope.

throwing that good karma out into the universe, haha I like it! And could use a spotter *cough cough* lol

Congrats winners and thanks for the opportunity Rokslide! Best of luck to everyone on the grand prize!!!!

Last edited:
Congrats again guys. This challenge has been a ton of fun and really has opened my eyes to issues with my setup that I probably wouldn't have learned otherwise. Fingers crossed for the spotter but at the same time I don't even own a pair of binos so I wouldn't even know what to do with that nice of a spotter but I'm sure I could figure it out!
I'll take a donation if you win 😉