2021 Rokstaff Top Gear Picks

At the end of each year, we like to reflect on our trips and highlight some of the great gear we used. It's now March and we are way behind due to Covid a few other factors. But, the good news is our "Best Of 2021" article is now live on the homepage. Check it out and feel free to comment or ask questions here or in the specific review threads.

@robby denning @Ryan Avery @Tanya Avery @Tony Trietch @Jordan Budd @les welch @Zach Herold @Howard Mee @Ross
@William Hanson (live2hunt) @Travis Bertrand @Jared Bloomgren @GlendonMullins @Josh Boyd @realunlucky @Jim Carr @Matt Cashell
Thanks for sharing, great list!

lorenzo.a

FNG
At the end of each year, we like to reflect on our trips and highlight some of the great gear we used. It's now March and we are way behind due to Covid a few other factors. But, the good news is our "Best Of 2021" article is now live on the homepage. Check it out and feel free to comment or ask questions here or in the specific review threads.

@robby denning @Ryan Avery @Tanya Avery @Tony Trietch @Jordan Budd @les welch @Zach Herold @Howard Mee @Ross
@William Hanson (live2hunt) @Travis Bertrand @Jared Bloomgren @GlendonMullins @Josh Boyd @realunlucky @Jim Carr @Matt Cashell
Great list

lorenzo.a

FNG

good job

Engine8

FNG
Always love reading gear reviews, I’ve been eyeing the Kryptek sleeping bags….

diehljm

FNG

Great list of gear! Just getting into the unsupported longer hunts.

Matt83

FNG
Great list, though I don’t own many things on it. I will be getting Crispi boots before next September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cannot say enough good things about my Tikka 7mm lite rifle.. straight out of the box, too. So happy to see it on this list!

Dalton138

FNG

I know I'm extremely late on this, but its a very helpful list.