2023 AZ Elk Draw

10 early archery 25 points. Probably once in a lifetime for me. DIY hunt coming up.
That sounds like a dream hunt! Go wack a giant! I have a little brother that drew the youth cow hunt in unit 10. Let me know how your hunt goes! And if you could point me in the right direction for a cow come early October that would be sweet!

smg

FNG
Does anyone know when AZ updates the bonus points reflected in your account on their website? I didn't draw but I haven't been credited with a bonus point yet which doesn't surprise me other than the top of their web page indicates points are updated as of 3/15/23?

1678915436659.png

Oilcan

FNG
I drew 6a early archery! I get to shoulder through the crowds! 🤣. Even so I hope there will be some good bulls this year. If I could get a 330 plus would be a dream come true! Maybe that's not realistic for that unit.
I saw this Bull in 6A 2 years ago sitting water he just wouldn’t commit. ( not a great picture)
Big Bulls may be few and far between but they are definitely there. I hunted with an outfitter and they killed a 360+ and 380+ while I was there In the Archery season.
24AD609C-C207-4B47-BC09-F31A56D57FDD.jpeg

I drew 6a early archery! I get to shoulder through the crowds! . Even so I hope there will be some good bulls this year. If I could get a 330 plus would be a dream come true! Maybe that's not realistic for that unit.

My sister drew the early rifle hunt two years ago. We sat on a bull the last 3 days of archery that was close to 340. Talked to a local hunter who was on him all season and he killed him the last night of archery. We were happy for him. Ended up seeing a bunch of 300 bulls and killing one of them. A lot of elk in that unit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

BigE

Lil-Rokslider
We've pulled tags the last two years but the ridiculous luck has run out and no tags this year. Looking forward to the other draws, small game and fishing this year. Good luck to all those that did get pulled this year!