2023 AZ Elk Draw

George Hamrick

Lil-Rokslider
First time applying, still “pending”. I’d be shocked if I even sniffed drawing a tag, but worth a shot.

TheCougar

WKR
If you've not gotten a credit card charge by this point, it is highly unlikely that you've been drawn.
This. I should have drawn. I haven’t gotten a charge. Every time I’ve drawn, it has been immediately, since I should have been in the Bonus Point pool. I either didn’t draw my “guaranteed tag” or I messed up my application.

Usi05

WKR
Well nothing for me thus far on my card. Odds were low but was hoping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheCougar

WKR
If you've not gotten a credit card charge by this point, it is highly unlikely that you've been drawn.
15 points should have drawn my tag. I’m a NR, but I’ve got the lifetime license and should have drawn from the resident pool. There’s never been a year that 15 points didn’t draw the tag I applied for. I’m at a loss.

15 points should have drawn my tag. I’m a NR, but I’ve got the lifetime license and should have drawn from the resident pool. There’s never been a year that 15 points didn’t draw the tag I applied for. I’m at a loss.

I'm in pretty much the same situation you are in. I think eggs are still hatching and too soon to count your chickens. I drew a az antelope tag a few years ago and the cc hit came in the afternoon.