2023 Wyoming Elk Draw Results

BDRam16

WKR
No dice. Was really hoping on the I didn’t really want the tag reverse psychology luck. Hopefully my CO LE draws.

Did the unsuccessful folks gets the charge put back on thier cards? My card expired during the draw and haven't seen the charge put back on yet. Curious if I'll have a headache on my hands calling the game and fish.

rodney482

WKR
Did the unsuccessful folks gets the charge put back on thier cards? My card expired during the draw and haven't seen the charge put back on yet. Curious if I'll have a headache on my hands calling the game and fish.
Thought they mailed checks ??

Wheels

WKR
Well, 13 points didn't get it for us this year.
Draw odds showed 100% chance of drawing the tag, not so.

:ROFLMAO: They have had your money for 3.5 months and you think you gonna get it back the day draw results are posted???

Nothing for me...I cashed my points in last year and had a great hunt...can't win them all. Guess I will have some elk steaks for dinner tonight to celebrate.

Wheels

WKR
From the email:

Refunds will be applied back to the credit card that you used to apply for your license.

You can anticipate your refund on the credit card within 7 to 10 days after the draw results are posted.

If the credit card was a pre-paid card, a refund check will be mailed in the name of the applicant.