3 points for Colorado 2021 3rd season

brn2hnt

WKR
My suggestion is to pick a hunt that took 1 or 2 points to draw this year. I have a feeling point creep for Colorado Mule Deer is going to be exponentially greater for the next few years.

This. It was almost a point last time it was the latest allowable within the framework. This time around it’s going to not only be latest allowed, but a full week later on top of that.

I’m in the same boat, and seriously considering either hitting 2nd season or waiting till 2022 and let everyone shoot their wad and blow points in 2021.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Resident or Non Resident? Point creep this year is going to be drastic. I see the better units jumping 2 points for 3rd season. Your best bet would likely be 2nd season as in 2021 a unit that was 3 points for 3rd season is probably going to be 5pp or more.

Pick a unit that took one point to draw this year and go.. Don't wait after 21 things will be rough in Co..

Mlank

FNG
Welp. Looks like I’ll start planning too. Willl have 4 pts and don’t really like holding onto them, just been doing other hunts each year.

In hindsight, I wish I would have applied this year. At the time, I did not know I would strike out in other states across the board. I will have 7 points next year and thinking I really need to burn them. I guess I will see what this year's outcome is and perhaps that will be a good guide for how much it will take next year.