300 WSM Brass

07yzryder

Lil-Rokslider
Just received notice from ADG that they are in their final testing phase for their 300wsm brass. They should be taking orders shortly (within weeks)!!!!

I've already placed orders with 2 suppliers.
can you share those suppliers taking orders? or are you a shop lol. Im on their wait list. ADG brass seems to last longer and allow for some extra FPS without having issues.

tdot

WKR
can you share those suppliers taking orders? or are you a shop lol. Im on their wait list. ADG brass seems to last longer and allow for some extra FPS without having issues.
I'm in Canada, so wont be much help. ADG has a list of their dealers on the website.

B23

WKR
I was told don't expect to see any for sale before June or maybe July at the earliest. Hopefully that's wrong but it seemed like a pretty reliable source. :(

25orSo

Lil-Rokslider
Following.

I am just starting to load for my 300 WSM using once fired Federal brass from factory ammo.

Bummer to hear about the primer pockets. If I can get somewhere around x6 out of what I have, I should have plenty of time to find some ........?

tdot

WKR
I was told don't expect to see any for sale before June or maybe July at the earliest. Hopefully that's wrong but it seemed like a pretty reliable source. :(

That sounds about right for what ADG said. April/May/June to finalize testing and then manufacturing. Then a few weeks to get them out to distributors. June/July makes sense.

25orSo

Lil-Rokslider
You can get 4-5, maybe 6× out of federal brass. You may have more luck if you stick a grain or more below max.
Thanks.

Plan is to start with some light to mid range 150gr loads and go from there. Sounds like that will help me get a few more loads out of the brass.