750W Fat Tire E Bike- $275

Let me give you my opinion on all of this funny business these companies do with deals like this.

They offer these rock bottom deals to rocket up to #1 on Amazon’s best seller list. You get thousands of folks to ‘buy’ because it’s a deal of a lifetime and they spoof Amazon thinking they shipped it. So they have 7-10 days in the Number 1 spot for E-bike category before the refunds/no ships hit just in time for Christmas sales at their regular price they will gladly fulfill!!

LOL, I nailed it.

gostovp

WKR
Of course mine didn’t show up yesterday (wasn’t expected), later last night my order said “Running late come back for a refund if you haven’t received by December 21st” … this morning it moved that date out to Dec 22nd.
Has anyone successfully got a refund yet?

I just requested a refund for bike and warranty even though new delivery isn’t until tomorrow. No issues although they tried giving me Amazon gc which I said no.

gostovp

WKR
How did you request the refund? Via chat? Did they issue the refund? My chat person said I needed to wait until the delayed date passed (said come back on Dec 23rd to get the refund)

I did it on online chat. I said think this is a scam the bike wasn’t even picked up yet according to UPS. They didn’t give me any hassle.

I just got an email from Amazon saying the credit was approved and processed.

gostovp

WKR
I did it on online chat. I said think this is a scam the bike wasn’t even picked up yet according to UPS. They didn’t give me any hassle.

I just got an email from Amazon saying the credit was approved and processed.
Weird. I asked for a refund and they told me I need to wait until the 23rd

CorbLand

WKR
Weird. I asked for a refund and they told me I need to wait until the 23rd
Probably need to go back and try it again. Mention that you think its a scam.

I went the rounds with Paypal once over an item I purchased that said it was in the US but the shipping came out of China. I waited two weeks, filed a claim and they said the item was in transit so I had to wait. I went back with the fact that it was in transit, but it was supposed to come out of CA, not China and that I wasnt going to wait another month to get a empty envelope. After explaining it in detail, they refunded me.

rclouse79

WKR
My son ordered a rip off pair of basketball shoes from China thinking they were real. I was convinced he got fleeced but they showed up a month later. They were still rip offs, but they showed up. Maybe there is still hope for you guys.

tclipse

Lil-Rokslider
My son ordered a rip off pair of basketball shoes from China thinking they were real. I was convinced he got fleeced but they showed up a month later. They were still rip offs, but they showed up. Maybe there is still hope for you guys.
I’m going to laugh when the paper mache bikes start getting delivered

Hnthrdr

WKR
Talked with some shlub on the chat, he kept assuring me it would show up… I kept asking what if it didn’t, he said they would send another one… yeah right haha I’m gonna go ahead and give ole mukkpet a 1 star…

You guys might not get bikes, but maybe theyll send you a fraternal order of police decal for your truck.

Hopefully you all get your money back. Reminds me of this scam back in the day where you bought a $100 die cast chopper from 357 customs, you got a free $800 Zakk Wylde Epiphone guitar. A boatload of guys fell for that one. They kept moving the goalposts trying to cross the credit card chargeback finish line. Might be what they are trying to do here. Keep saying its coming until it aint.

You gotta appreciate that one of the sellers name is BOGsUS. Trying to tell you up front they are bogus.

Last edited: