7mm PRC Build with a 20" Barrel - Elk Rifle for 2024 - Advice?

I'd like to build (or buy) a 7mm PRC. Rifle is for the singular purpose of elk hunting in the backcountry and will be backpacked in frequently. I hunt western big country but never anticipate to shoot over 600 yards.

I have plenty of time so have no concerns about lead times of components and am even open to waiting for a new rifle to release is that’s the best option.

Parameters:
Barrel: I’m set on a 20" Proof Research Barrel to allow for a Thunderbeast Ultra 7" attached to it (I just purchased the suppressor for 2024 possession)
Action: Remington 700 clone to allow for future ease into an HNT26 chassis if desired
Recoil: free recoil energy <23.15lbs consistent of a 7mm rem mag non-suppressed, non-braked in classic wood stock.
Weight: As light as possible without increasing recoil threshold

With looking at many different rifles, I love the Proof Research Elevation MTR rifle. However... it comes standard with a 24" barrel only and there is no 20" barrel option. The best idea I've figured is to buy this rifle and do a barrel swap with gunsmith and sell the stock barrel. I’ve also wondered if could modify stock barrel. I'm torn on the idea of modifying a brand new rifle altogether.

View attachment 565631

Is there a better way to get to a build as described with similar component like this more effectively or affordably? Any other advice worth considering?
Just shot my buddy's Gunwerks Nexus with the 20" barrel in a 300prc, and it was damn near a one hole group at 100yds. the stock is super comfortable, and trigger was nice and crisp as well. I need to chrono his 20' against my Gunwerks Magnus 300prc with a 22" barrel just to see what the fps difference is. For the price of the Nexus and the switch barrel system, I'm thinking I need one in a 6.5prc myself.... well a 7prc couldn't hurt either! $5685 on Eurooptic.com and that came with a Gunwerks case as well.

There's definitely lighter options, have you looked at his new CDG action?
Well I want a CRF (already have a Zermatt and wanna try something new) and I’d actually like it heavier for the build I’m going for. Don’t want a lightweight gun. CDG seems kinda weird to me and don’t need a $1800 action for this build. That’s why I’m kinda stuck on the nucleus