7mm rem mag ammo

Who is shooting factory 7mm rem mag ammo? just setting one up and looking for a good factory load. I wanted to try nosler 160 ab's but have yet to be able to find any in town. All the research I've done has shown that to be the most reliable. What are YOU shooting?

Thanks boys (and girls)

Check Shooters Pro Shop about every three days or so. You might be able to find some blemished or over-runs in a fairly short amount of time. The 160 gr. Accubond or the 160 gr. Partition would be the cats meow!!

Yep! Bought 4 boxes from them and just ordered 100 pcs of brass a few weeks ago. I have been reloading the stuff that I have been able to shoot and it is nice brass.

I'm shooting the HSM 168gr bergers and am really pleased with them so far. Justin and I chronoed 1 box of 20 and they were mediocre when it came to consistency in velocities but I am still shooting them. Worth a look for factory ammo.

I'm shooting the HSM 168gr bergers and am really pleased with them so far. Justin and I chronoed 1 box of 20 and they were mediocre when it came to consistency in velocities but I am still shooting them. Worth a look for factory ammo.

Really? theres huge quantities of that around but i haven't heard many favorable responses on them. How far have you shot them out to?

Who is shooting factory 7mm rem mag ammo? just setting one up and looking for a good factory load. I wanted to try nosler 160 ab's but have yet to be able to find any in town. All the research I've done has shown that to be the most reliable. What are YOU shooting?

Thanks boys (and girls)

I shoot Federal 160 AB's in both my 7's. Great round, yet sometimes a little tough to find.

Brock A , I don't know what brass HSM uses but keep the brass separated into the box it came out of so if you decide to start reloading them they will be separated by lot. Brass lot can make a big difference when loading. A bunch of mixed brass lots is useless for ultimate accuracy and load development. That advice goes for anyone , put the brass back in the box it came from.

Brock A , I don't know what brass HSM uses but keep the brass separated into the box it came out of so if you decide to start reloading them they will be separated by lot. Brass lot can make a big difference when loading. A bunch of mixed brass lots is useless for ultimate accuracy and load development. That advice goes for anyone , put the brass back in the box it came from.

Yeah I am keeping them separate.

Anyone have positive things to say about HSM brass? Kinda wondering? I bought a partial box of their ammo ( discounted) today just for the brass and a rough site in on my new rifle.Bob.

Have had great luck with my 154 gr ssts from Hornady

whats your accuracy like at farther ranges? Im looking to shoot to 600 yards being my max so I'm looking for my best factory accurate bullet. If i have to start reloading i will but I really don't have the extra time so I'm trying to see if i can get away with a factory load. So ill test some factory loads and go from there.

Ended up getting hornady set 162's and federal ballistic tip 150's. hornady has a .550 bc and the federal has a .495 so I'm hoping one of them likes my rifle after my stock gets back from getting hydrodipped

Back