8x30 Bino recommendations

I have a pair of 8x30 slc, I like them for what they are, but don’t find myself using them very much, smaller objectives have limitations

If I was shopping today it would probably be the kowa genesis, just based off the 10.5x44, and how far they hit above their price

The 8x30/32 class is optical perfection. Nice call. The Top Dawg is Swaro NL Pure 8x32, so if you can afford to pay, go that route. It'll be like visual heroin. Next for me would be the 8x32 EL, which is what I rock. If I had to pick between my wife and my binos, I'd have a tough decision to make.

Maven 8x30s are darn good and ultra compact. I spent a lot of time behind them in the mountains of NZ and have nothing but praise. If budget and size are critical, go this route. You won't miss an animal compared to the top Alphas.

The Zeiss Conquest HDs I hear are great, but they aren't small. Sounds like they're more 42mm size. I wouldn't go the Meopta route. I have a set of 8x32 MeoStars, and they leave me wanting more.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have a pair of 8x30 slc, I like them for what they are, but don’t find myself using them very much, smaller objectives have limitations

If I was shopping today it would probably be the kowa genesis, just based off the 10.5x44, and how far they hit above their price
The Kowa Genesis 8x33's are very impressive