A Hunter's Bachelor Party

Fitzwho

WKR
Done a couple fishing bachelor parties. Lake Texoma stripers (specifically with one P) for a buddy.

Mine was a redfish trip to Venice, LA and a night or two in New Orleans. Highly recommended. Good balance of outdoors and debauchery.

JGTWI

WKR
I’ve done one that was trap shooting/sporting clays. Was a lot of fun, and seemed to be even for the guys who weren’t really into shooting sports.

Sounds like a good time if you can make it happen. My closest friends don't hunt so it wouldn't work for me. Most of them fish so that might work.

A wedding I was in did sporting clays in the morning and a pheasant hunt in the afternoon. Clubhouse was a big, fancy log lodge so they did the meals and drinks right there. Hired a van to shuttle us home. Groom was able to invite a lot of friends who weren't in the wedding party to the after hunting party, which made it really a great time.

I worked as a mate on a couple of Salmon charters when I was a kid. Did a lot of Bachelor parties. One captain owned a hotel and offered multi day package deals, which made the second and third days of those trips pretty interesting. Learned a lot is a 12-14 yo kid. The guys always seemed to have a ton of fun. Pretty relaxing when someone who's not in the party drives the boat and worries about where and how to catch fish.

Have a friend who was really into making cured and smoked meats and sausages. Wanted to serve his home made brats at the wedding. So he had what they referred to as a sausage stuffing bachelor party. (Literal, not salacious)

If one of your buddies has a place to stay with some acreage, find the nearest game bird supplier and buy your own pheasants, chukars, quail, etc, and release them one at a time. We got everybody in a line and played games, kind of like Annie Oakley. After the first couple, you know which they are going to fly, so you can set everyone up.