Alaska Brown Bear Hunt

OP
D

david long

All, just arrived in Anchorage. Fly home in two hours. Just met Billy Molls at the airport. Killed a 10 footer with a rifle. Never attempted any bow stalks. I will post up photos when I get home tomorrow. :)

OP
D

david long

Luke, wish I would have had some time to hang around Anchorage. Just didn't work out. Airport is the only thing in Anchorage I got to see! Was hoping to visit with you and stop by Barney's as well. Maybe next time.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
No worries David. Now that you've been here, I can almost say without a doubt you are hooked and coming back sometime soon. :D

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
All, just arrived in Anchorage. Fly home in two hours. Just met Billy Molls at the airport. Killed a 10 footer with a rifle. Never attempted any bow stalks. I will post up photos when I get home tomorrow. :)

Safe travels home, and congratulations! I'll bet it's a great story! Way to get it done!

OP
D

david long

Made it home. What a trip! Here are a couple of quick pics. I will write up the story for the website inn the next few weeks.....and yes, we got it all on video as well. I would really like to thank my guides Cash Joyce and Lee Francis (aka bearguide here at Rokslide) for providing me with a quality hunt.
brownbear1.jpg
brownbear2.jpg