Alec Baldwin shooting

Shraggs

WKR
Is Hally an exception as well?

How about Wahlburg? Remember, I said if they take their craft seriously. And even if they didnt it should be mandatory.

Thanks for posting! Never new Haley shot, man I have a crush now.

respectfully disagree with you desk, laws and common sense treat weapons as loaded and it’s your responsibility. Don’t care what the circumstances are.

Baldwin to me has always been a ____________, aside from that - he is in part guilty of negligence and so is the armory and set leadership.

I dont think anybody would want to spend 10's of millions or more to produce a movie and then use a bunch of fake looking rubber guns.

The live ammo is the problem. I can't think of a scenario where live ammo should ever be on a set.
That opinion is not in opposition to anything I wrote. Easy to make real guns inoperable.

dude I could t believe that picture of the lawyer with the AR-15. If you want to see someone literally taking out of their ass, he’s the guy. Knows less than nothing.

But he said “my assistant checked to make sure it isn’t loaded”.. what a freaking clown.

The whole story and media coverage is beyond baffling.

cod007

Lil-Rokslider

What are you proposing that Alec Baldwin did that makes him culpable?
Ummm... You mean, like, he actually had the gun in his hand, pulled a trigger on a loaded weapon, which then discharged said weapon, killing one and wounding one other person. Other than that, nothing.
Those other careless handlers, were just that. Careless handlers. AB was the most at fault.
Are you claiming that he told the armorer to bring ammo on the set? Did he tell the AD to skip the second check on props? I'm all ears, spill and show me some evidence.

OP
Beendare

Beendare

WKR
It seems to me the whole movie process is flawed and the current protocols lead to NO ONE being responsible.

Why isn’t the actor discharging the weapon instructed as a double check….much like a gun safety class? If dummy rounds are made so realistic that its difficult to tell the difference then that system in itself is flawed and was an accident waiting to happen.

Firearms are different, and we are all taught that from an early age that we are responsible.

Are these actors so dense that they can’t learn that simple principles of gun safety?

ODB

WKR
It seems to me the whole movie process is flawed and the current protocols lead to NO ONE being responsible.

Why isn’t the actor discharging the weapon instructed as a double check….much like a gun safety class? If dummy rounds are made so realistic that its difficult to tell the difference then that system in itself is flawed and was an accident waiting to happen.

Firearms are different, and we are all taught that from an early age that we are responsible.

Are these actors so dense that they can’t learn that simple principles of gun safety?

did you see the lawyer mentioned above? If a “highly-educated” lawyer can’t get it right, the average actor has no chance.

FLATHEAD

WKR
dude I could t believe that picture of the lawyer with the AR-15. If you want to see someone literally taking out of their ass, he’s the guy. Knows less than nothing.
Could be the poster for the hypocritic left. Thinking they know everything, thinking they know better, when in actuality, quite the opposite. They dont even understand the basics.......of ANYTHING.
That picture pretty much sums it up.

Okhotnik

WKR

Just came out and said he didn't pull the trigger...
depends what the meaning of "trigger" is. I bet the victim pulled the trigger and set up the poor hero Baldwin. SNL still refuses to do a skit on this.

Like George Floyd denying that he put fentanyl in his rectum before he died. Some one must have hid it there when he wasn't looking.