All New 2022 Tundra Leaked.....

Trial153

WKR
I took the plunge today.
I have on order TRD PRO and a specked out Limited with a TRD package and some extras .

I am taking whichever they can get first. The limited is 61k MSRP minus 750$
The TRD pro is MSRP( figured 68k ) he thinks the chances of being allocated a pro is very slim in my time frame .

Last edited:

Junkball

FNG
I took the plunge today.
I have a on order TRD PRO and a specked out Limited with a TRD package and some extras .

I am taking whichever they can get first. The limited is 61k MSRP minus 750
The TRD pro is MSRP( figured 68k ) he thinks the chances of being allocated one is slim in the time frame I am okay with.
What kind of timeline are you looking at?

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
I took the plunge today.
I have on order TRD PRO and a specked out Limited with a TRD package and some extras .

I am taking whichever they can get first. The limited is 61k MSRP minus 750$
The TRD pro is MSRP( figured 68k ) he thinks the chances of being allocated a pro is very slim in my time frame .
Congrats, looking forward to a candid review.

Trial153

WKR
Congrats, looking forward to a candid review.

I got drive a Platinum yesterday, it was black with pretty much most of additional options. Belongs to my buddy who owns the dealership, even he isn’t sure if he can get a Pro for himself this year.

In any event the interior was very nice, crew cab, crazy space in the front an back. The fit and reminded me more of our Lexus then our Toyotas. Little overwhelming with all the bells and whistles. The 360 cam in the mirror was pretty insane. Never seen anything like that.
The drive was very pleasant, lots of power, snappy breaking and surprisingly responsive steering. They thankfully changed the cruse control to steering wheel. We took it for about a 15 mile round trip and went to lunch and in that time i didn’t have anything jump out at me in regards to dislikes. It’s big, it looks like a truck and feels like a truck. I like it

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
I got drive a Platinum yesterday, it was black with pretty much most of additional options. Belongs to my buddy who owns the dealership, even he isn’t sure if he can get a Pro for himself this year.

In any event the interior was very nice, crew cab, crazy space in the front an back. The fit and reminded me more of our Lexus then our Toyotas. Little overwhelming with all the bells and whistles. The 360 cam in the mirror was pretty insane. Never seen anything like that.
The drive was very pleasant, lots of power, snappy breaking and surprisingly responsive steering. They thankfully changed the cruse control to steering wheel. We took it for about a 15 mile round trip and went to lunch and in that time i didn’t have anything jump out at me in regards to dislikes. It’s big, it looks like a truck and feels like a truck. I like it
+1....thanks for the ride along.
Re. Lexus, we own one as well and agree..

Titan_Bow

WKR
My neighbor just got a black TRD and I admit it definitely looks better in real life than it did in pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ODB

WKR
My neighbor just got a black TRD and I admit it definitely looks better in real life than it did in pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was going to say the same thing. Or maybe I did earlier. There was a white one locally and I thought, “hey, what’s that, thats damn nice looking?” Turned out to be a tundra.

Not sure why it’s not photogenic. It’s nice.

Yooper

WKR
Anybody pick one up yet and have to deal with the rising turbo wastegate issue? They're growing on me in the looks department, but I'd still be a hard no until the turbo issues are resolved.

lak2004

WKR
Was going to say the same thing. Or maybe I did earlier. There was a white one locally and I thought, “hey, what’s that, thats damn nice looking?” Turned out to be a tundra.

Not sure why it’s not photogenic. It’s nice.
Also agree, saw the dcab in red and it was pretty sweet.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody pick one up yet and have to deal with the rising turbo wastegate issue? They're growing on me in the looks department, but I'd still be a hard no until the turbo issues are resolved.
Check out the Tundra forum online or the big Tundra FB group if you are on that. So far newer builds are still having Turbo issues.

CorbLand

WKR
I saw one this past weekend and told my wife that I generally don't like the looks of full sized Tundra's but the one I saw looked good.

lak2004

WKR
I saw a blue crewmax 5.5' bed yesterday and it was pretty damn sweet. In pictures they aren't great, but in person......I wanted one ha

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk