All New 2022 Tundra Leaked.....

Coach529

Lil-Rokslider
I had a 2011 Tundra and loved it, except for the mileage and fuel tank size.

Did a couple 1000 mile trips pulling a trailer. Getting 10 mpg with a 20 gallon tank means you spend a LOT of time filling the tank.

TexDoc

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah, keep rocking that 14mpg when there's no excuse for the mpg to be that bad

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
If you can afford a $60k truck are you really that worried about 4-5 mpg? Just sayin...well maybe if you live in California and paying $5 per gallon.

TexDoc

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure what the Toyota lots look like in everyone else's neck of the woods but the lots are ghost towns around here and they build them 70 miles to the South of me! Couldnt find a new Toyota if I had to right now.

IdahoElk

WKR
I have a 15 x-cab Silverado with the v6 and get 22 on the highway @ 70mph. My son has the same truck in a 16 double cab v8 and he gets 21. It's not unusual for me to get 23-24 on long drives. It's a big reason I chose the Silverado over the Tundra. I owned an '08 Tundra for years and loved it. Would love to have another that gets over 20 mph.
what motor is in the 16?

Trial153

WKR
Not sure what the Toyota lots look like in everyone else's neck of the woods but the lots are ghost towns around here and they build them 70 miles to the South of me! Couldnt find a new Toyota if I had to right now.

Same here. Nothing on the lot. That said my buddy owns a Toyota dealership and despite the low inventory’s has had an above average year for sales and his record year for margins. His weekly truck loads of cars and trucks are sold before they can be unloaded.

ODB

WKR
Same here. Nothing on the lot. That said my buddy owns a Toyota dealership and despite the low inventory’s has had an above average year for sales and his record year for margins. His weekly truck loads of cars and trucks are sold before they can be unloaded.

same in Idaho. Some dealers are adding a 1,000$ ‘market adjustment’.

for selling every damn truck that hits the lot? Is Toyota charging more?

Enquiring minds want to know…

Trial153

WKR
same in Idaho. Some dealers are adding a 1,000$ ‘market adjustment’.

for selling every damn truck that hits the lot? Is Toyota charging more?

Enquiring minds want to know…

Yes mostly because the spread between a preowned late model year and new prices is so close.

If your late model year car or truck, that has BBV over 35k and it hasn’t been the most reliable vehicle, or you aren’t 100 % happy with this probably the best time in history for trade in value vs your retail value from 3-4 years ago

ODB

WKR
Yes mostly because the spread between a preowned late model year and new prices is so close.

If you late model year car or truck, that has BBV over 35k and it hasn’t been the most reliable vehicle, or you aren’t 100 % happy with this probably the best time in history for trade in value vs your retail value from 3-4 years ago

I’ve seen 2018 SR5 4runners at 38k (not certified) and new ones at 41k.

the just added the extra 1k last week. I’ve been watching all summer. It’s crazy out there.

tradman

Lil-Rokslider
I sold my 16 Trail 4runner, pretty much stock other than 5100s all around and a Fumoto valve, 136k miles for just shy of 30k. The dealer buying initially offered only 21k. I walked off the lot. A week later they called and I sold. I picked up a 17 GX 460 with 38600 miles, a Ironman Stage 2 Lift, Front Runner roof rack, some led off road lights, MOLLE Panels, as well as a small sliding tray installed.

My wife's truck is a 2018 Tundra TRD Off Road 4x4 Crewmax 5.7L. We get about 18 to 19 MPG.

Twin turbo? No thanks. I'll pass. I'll stick with my '15 Sequoia and the 5.7. I will laugh so hard if Toyota doesn't offer a 6.5ft bed in the crew max.

Blind Squirrel

Lil-Rokslider
I feel like my paid off 2017 drives so much better without dragging that payment behind it!
They always run better when they’re paid for. Still rolling in my ‘07 tundra. Only regret is not paying the extra $2k for 4x4 back then.

ODB

WKR
They always run better when they’re paid for. Still rolling in my ‘07 tundra. Only regret is not paying the extra $2k for 4x4 back then.

same for my 02.

painful thinking of paying another few 10s of thousands for a new truck but need to since my daughter is driving my tundra now. Ah well…

tradman

Lil-Rokslider
I previously had a 13 TRD Rock Warrior Tundra 4x4. I have since given it to my younger brother as his jeep was in an accident and he had just gotten a new house for his family. He still rolls around in the Tundra, approaching 200k with no problems. Just your basic maintenance.

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
I'm in the market for a new(er) pickup but won't consider one without a 6.5' bed.
Any research at all details that Toyota will indeed offer a 6.5' bed on the '22 CM, for those that want the smaller bed, it will be available as well.