Another Fierce Firearms Issue

Just referencing @david2duck's experience, he would be the one with the video.

I apologize for my pessimism and hope you get a tack driver.
I’ll see if I still have the video as it was on an old phone. Paying $100 for a target from any custom or semi custom gun builder to prove accuracy is a joke. Also, Fierce supposedly test fired my rifle before it left the factory and then shot it again when I sent it back for the stuck case. I think the saying goes something like, trust those targets about as much as you trust a dollar store condom.

No kidding. In what world should you have to pay $100 for proof that a $3k product works?
The target is to let the buyer know which ammo will shoot .5 MOA or better. It saves time and money on wasted ammo. The idea behind his rifles is the target. Show you a .5 MOA target from your rifle. Now having said that 95% of shooters are not .5 MOA shooter and they blame the rifle. I have been to the factory when I was a dealer before retiring. All the targets are legit. Every one of them are shot with a Kahles k1050.

I’ll see if I still have the video as it was on an old phone. Paying $100 for a target from any custom or semi custom gun builder to prove accuracy is a joke. Also, Fierce supposedly test fired my rifle before it left the factory and then shot it again when I sent it back for the stuck case. I think the saying goes something like, trust those targets about as much as you trust a dollar store condom.
The target is for non hand loader sir. They save you the time of finding which ammo your rifle shoots best. Do you still own a Fierce? As for your 28 Nosler, I don’t know what to say. I have nothing but great shooters from Fierce. This one I’m having built is the first made in Utah rifle.

gbflyer

WKR
$100 for a test target is like buying a custom barrel from a manufacturer that has 2 different grades of barrels. Just don’t make no sense

The target is for non hand loader sir. They save you the time of finding which ammo your rifle shoots best. Do you still own a Fierce? As for your 28 Nosler, I don’t know what to say. I have nothing but great shooters from Fierce. This one I’m having built is the first made in Utah rifle.
Zero chance I still own a Fierce rifle or will I ever. I have said a few times on this forum that they can and do make a good rifle, but if you get a bad one good luck dealing with the worst customer service possible. It’s obvious you are a fan and have had the opposite experience as I. I’m happy for you and wish that no one else goes through the BS that I did.

If you can read through my whole post and go yeah that’s a company I’d love to do business with then so be it. I will continue to steer clear and tell people about my experience. Remember, I still have the smooth bore .300wm in my possession. That should tell anyone everything they need to know about the company.

SDHNTR

WKR
In this day and age, why spend $3k on a fancied up production rifle and risk these problems. With prefit barrels and custom actions, any knucklehead can build their own custom rifle for less and really have something to be proud of, built exactly the way YOU want.

In this day and age, why spend $3k on a fancied up production rifle and risk these problems. With prefit barrels and custom actions, any knucklehead can build their own custom rifle for less and really have something to be proud of, built exactly the way YOU want.
All my Seekins rifles are fantastic and I’d buy another one if I was in the market. That said I have 3 tikkas (1 stock and 2 with a bunch of aftermarket stuff) and they are all shooters. I’ll probably go the tikka route when I buy another so I can add exactly what I want and for a reasonable price.

bmart2622

WKR
Bullshit!!! They arent doing load development on each rifle they put out to find a load. They do it as a marketing tactic to push the 0.50 MOA guarantee, which has been proven multiple times is a joke

Bullshit!!! They arent doing load development on each rifle they put out to find a load. They do it as a marketing tactic to push the 0.50 MOA guarantee, which has been proven multiple times is a joke
I stood there and watched my 300 PRC get shot with factory ammo. K1050 on top from bags. You have no clue what you are talking about. Let me guess, you are one of the 5% that can shoot .5 moa. BULLSHIT!!! Then I see you tried to buy another Fierce on this site a few days ago. Your opinion seems to be BULLSHIT!!!

Attachments

• 49A3F3AD-5EFB-4C08-BE9F-D4754C6F1BF2.jpeg
    49A3F3AD-5EFB-4C08-BE9F-D4754C6F1BF2.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 48
Shooting factory ammo isnt load development!!!! I would own another fierce just not a brand new one!!! Shoot a 10 or 20 shot group and show me the 0.5 moa target!!!
WOW! How hot would that barrel be? My LRI won’t even do that. It would start stringing after 5. Hunting contour barrels tend to get hot with extended shooting. These a hunting rifles. Do you have a hunting rifle in a magnum cartridge that will hold a .5 moa group at 20 rounds? If you do Stop buying everything else and just buy that magic rifle in multiple calibers. They do factory ammo unless requested to use hand loads.

Buzby

WKR
Even a good shooting/functioning Fierce seems like a bad way to spend $3k. Factor in the crap shoot that they seem to be, no way! They seem to be marketed to someone who likes the look/idea of a custom rifle, but doesn’t want the effort. Practically the same cost, and none of the benefits.

atmat

WKR
WOW! How hot would that barrel be? My LRI won’t even do that. It would start stringing after 5. Hunting contour barrels tend to get hot with extended shooting. These a hunting rifles. Do you have a hunting rifle in a magnum cartridge that will hold a .5 moa group at 20 rounds? If you do Stop buying everything else and just buy that magic rifle in multiple calibers. They do factory ammo unless requested to use hand loads.
You don’t know what you’re talking about, amigo.

bmart2622

WKR
Not back to back you dumbass!! Let the barrel cool between shots obviously!! Are you sure you own a gun?!?!?

SDHNTR

WKR
You missed the concept entirely

SDHNTR

WKR
Heres a 15 shot group from my .300prc. (With one slight yank right I called.) I also have seen several one little hole 3 shot groups from it, literally 1/8 moa. What means more?

Attachments

• F54B195C-6EC6-4728-A6F3-577A204AF25E.jpeg
    F54B195C-6EC6-4728-A6F3-577A204AF25E.jpeg
    385.2 KB · Views: 76