Another puffy thread

What’s the warmest puffy to get??? I have a chamberlain that I love! Buts it’s a large and I grew alittle. But they no longer make it in black in xl

How is the kuiu?

What else is out there ?

OP
F

Buy it.
That’s a medium…

TX4ever

Lil-Rokslider
I'd check out non hunting companies like rab, norrona, montbell if you want a solid color. Definitely more bang for your buck. The kuiu burner parka looks warm but that thing is pricey.

I would recommend the EE Torrid. It comes as a full zip jacket or as a pullover. You can also pick your colors if you want to do a “custom” build to go with your “custom“ rig….

Hof

FNG
I prefer solids as well. First lite, or Montbell. First lite does black once a year and it’s available now

IBen

Lil-Rokslider
I would recommend the EE Torrid. It comes as a full zip jacket or as a pullover. You can also pick your colors if you want to do a “custom” build to go with your “custom“ rig….
This is my primary jacket but Its not that warm. Good for Alaska august and September, would not recommend it for western rifle.

I wear mine throughout the late seasons in Colorado, I layer it just like I would any other puffy jacket. I will say that the zipper on the EE goods is not the best though.

Krieg Hetzen

Lil-Rokslider
Kifaru LPP. I have mine in the quarterzip. I wore it with just a tshirt for Halloween the other night just above freezing to start with and by the time we were done it was upper 20s. Great piece of gear.

Clarktar

WKR
What’s the warmest puffy to get??? I have a chamberlain that I love! Buts it’s a large and I grew alittle. But they no longer make it in black in xl

How is the kuiu?

What else is out there ?
I have a Skre Ptarmigan id let go for a good price. XL in olive green.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

One of the best in terms of warmth vs weight you can get imo.

shwacker

FNG
Nunatuk would be awesome. Be aware with brands like Rab and other euro brands, you may have to size up. If you are cheap, look for used stuff. This is probably pretty warm. The eddie bauer peak XV ones can also be had reasonably sometimes.