Any leaked news on Sitka 2020 offerings?

Sled

WKR
well, tomorrow is august 1st so i guess that settles it...nothing new for the western hunters this year.

Sled

WKR
Were they supposed to release new stuff today?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

no, just meant that at the start of the thread we were waiting for something new and a vendor on here kept teasing but nothing of real value came out of it. well, maybe if you needed another bino harness.

hopefully next year they get some solids in a quiet fabric figured out before the season starts.

I grabbed the jacket. Packs down nice. Wont get to test it this year but hoping to next year. Bought tons of gear for going out west then had to cancel due to bs quarantine requirements for commy NY and my job.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Got their early fall catalogue in the mail. Nothing of note that hasn’t already made the press or been mentioned here - bino harness, down capri pants, etc. Absent any messaging from Sitka to the contrary, it feels like they took a punt on major roll outs this year. Can’t say I blame them. Between Covid and what it is doing to the economy, I imagine this is a weird year for all forms of consumer products companies.