Anyone else get a new pup this year?

e92e274f0c9a80fc78c798523fc014d8.jpg

Had a ‘get right with god’ talk mid hunt this afternoon and that settled him into working for me. Two nice steady to flush birds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbarr79

FNG
Got my first lab this April when she was 8 weeks old, I have never trained a dog so this is all new but I am having a blast with her. We have done both AKC and HRC Hunt Test and at 11 months old she has become a great family pet and turning into a good hunting dog.Remi-Ribbons-Pic.jpegremi-Ph.jpegRemi-Duck.jpeg

KurtR

WKR
Got my first lab this April when she was 8 weeks old, I have never trained a dog so this is all new but I am having a blast with her. We have done both AKC and HRC Hunt Test and at 11 months old she has become a great family pet and turning into a good hunting dog.View attachment 359283View attachment 359284View attachment 359287
Thats awesome those purple ribbons are sharp. I am already looking forward to next years hunt tests its an absolute blast watching good dogs run.

adieatrick

Lil-Rokslider
I posted early Novemver with Charlie. Here he is at just 8 months old on his first limit hunt. We hunted with another more experienced dog, so this was not all his work. He flushed two and retrieved his first wild bird to hand, which was very cool. Hopefully everyone is enjoying their new additions and getting them some field experience this fall. Merry Christmas everyone!

Attachments

• 12-18 pheasant hunt.jpg
    12-18 pheasant hunt.jpg
    513.6 KB · Views: 27

jbarr79

FNG
I posted early Novemver with Charlie. Here he is at just 8 months old on his first limit hunt. We hunted with another more experienced dog, so this was not all his work. He flushed two and retrieved his first wild bird to hand, which was very cool. Hopefully everyone is enjoying their new additions and getting them some field experience this fall. Merry Christmas everyone!

That’s awesome!!! Your dog looks like he’s going to be huge, and getting the first retrieve is a great achievement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk