Anyone own a Subaru?

OP
E

Elknutty

FNG
The main point of my post was to draw attention to the fact that there are companies out there that are financially supporting organizations that are fighting to take away the activities that we all like to do, ie. hunting, fishing and trapping.

Organizations like the HSUS, ASPCA, PETA are hugely funded organizations that are always trying to chip away at our abilities to continue to hunt, fish and trap.

Read through some of these pages to see the types of legislation that gets introduced and funded by these organizations.

Here is another example of a different organization that is making the same attempts.

The main point of my post was to draw attention to the fact that there are companies out there that are financially supporting organizations that are fighting to take away the activities that we all like to do, ie. hunting, fishing and trapping.

Organizations like the HSUS, ASPCA, PETA are hugely funded organizations that are always trying to chip away at our abilities to continue to hunt, fish and trap.

Read through some of these pages to see the types of legislation that gets introduced and funded by these organizations.

Here is another example of a different organization that is making the same attempts.

Hands off the beaver!

Ishisube

Lil-Rokslider
I gotta say that I don't care.
I look after myself first and if I find a good deal on whatever, I put very little thought into what that company supports. Sure we should but I don't have the time or energy to be bothered.
This is what the left benefits from and how the country has gotten to where it is. Most of the members of a forum like this just want to live and let live, and work hard enough that they don't want to spend their minimal free time worrying about what the left has been doing for decades now.

Ishisube

Lil-Rokslider
...for some reason Subarus have far more stickers than any other vehicle on the road. Usually left leaning stuff too. 🤷‍♂️
There are lots and lots of Subarus in Alaska with no stickers and the main reason for the popularity is the AWD on virtually every vehicle that we can all afford. Lefty Subarus with stickers may be more noticeable, but lots of the rest of us have them too.

Ishisube

Lil-Rokslider
I think the whole "cancel culture" nonsense is ridiculous.
I'm pretty unconcerned with where they donate.
Cancel culture is an aggressive way of trying to get rid of you and me, and there's nothing wrong with fighting back against those who started trying to determine that normal people are bad.