Anyone sick?

Diesel

WKR
Wondering if anyone here at the slide has been feeling less than stellar.

Not feeling wonderful lately. Keeping a close eye on things even though I am fairly isolated.

Stay safe, be vigilant.

Wondering if anyone here at the slide has been feeling less than stellar.

Not feeling wonderful lately. Keeping a close eye on things even though I am fairly isolated.

Stay safe, be vigilant.
I'm not sick but I was directly exposed Friday the 19th - I have a co-worker whose girlfriend's sister is a confirmed case girlfriend and my coworker have been out of work due to covid symptoms For nearly 3 weeks now. I have a father who is 80 years old in September with severe asthma so I've been s******* balls.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

*zap*

WKR
Other than the stresses this period of time have induced and the usual sore throat/sinus issues that I have I am good. Hope y'all stay healthy.

street

WKR
Based on the symptoms they are saying, I think I had it back in late January. I have never been sick like that before. I got tested for 6 different influenzas when I was sick and all came back negative. My work has ties to Asian and people travel back and forth all the time. My wife got the same thing right after me and she was sick for 2 weeks. Hoping they get the test worked out I can go in and they can test my antibodies to see if it was.

My cousin is in intensive care on a ventilator, and his wife was so sick she said she was praying for death. The worst was not being able to breath. She's improving. He's still on the edge. They are on their 50s.

Last edited:
OP
D

Diesel

WKR
I hope my issues are from breathing sawdust for weeks. I had pneumonia a couple of times years ago and the lungs have some scarring. Always have sinus problems too.

Hope everyone stays healthy.

Thess87

WKR
My cousin is in intensive care, and his wife was so sick she said she was praying for death. The worst was not being able to breath. She's improving. He's still on the edge. They are on their 50s.

Prayers to your family. My dads is down with it right now he’s in his 60s. He’s had a fever over 100 for a week now. Last night it got high enough he was out of his mind saying weird stuff and my mom has to give him a cold bath.

I hope my issues are from breathing sawdust for weeks. I had pneumonia a couple of times years ago and the lungs have some scarring. Always have sinus problems too.

Hope everyone stays healthy.

Check out the symptoms. If you don't have fever, aches, nausea, hopefully you are good. Fever? Immediately get to the hospital.

16Bore

WKR
Sick of worrying about getting sick and the sky is falling for damn sure. Thought I might stop by Lowe’s today and it looked worse than Black Friday.

nidaho

FNG
Don’t know if I did or didn’t but I had soreness and it felt like heart burn the first night then nausea on the third night fever and chest tightened. Fever seemed to come and go with cold sweats. terrible cough and hard to breath at night that lasted three or four days. Started feeling better but short on breath for about a week. What ever I had was pretty contagious my work partner got the same thing.

Phaseolus

WKR
So...I’m not trying to be a smartass, but has anyone who has had it needed excess toilet paper? I’ve not understand the whole TP thing.

mnhoundman

Lil-Rokslider
I also think it went through here a couple months ago, 60 kids out of school with all the symptoms. Our family had it to, fever cough body aches and so on. Kinda weird

I returned from Hawaii on February 27th. Five days later I started have diarrhea, fever, headaches and body aches That lasted about five days. One of those days I had to be on the toilet every 30 minutes or so for 8 hours. I have never seen stuff like that come out of my body. Started yellow, then black, then vibrant dark green. I didn't eat for 30 hours.
Since then I have had a few more days of fevers and body aches. Now I have just been suffering from fatigue that just seem to not want to go away.
When I first got sick, I called my doctor, she didn't want to test because at that time those symptoms did exactly sound like Covid-19. Since then there is much more research that shows that Covid-19 will cause sever diarrhea in many people. Now at the hospital where my Doctor works they are only testing people who are admitted to the hospital.
So I have been sick for 20 days, definitely getting better and in no way seem like I am going to get worse. Did I have it, not sure. I have been staying at home for two weeks now. My archery is getting good. I have been getting out to shoot a few arrow every day.