AR-15 Scope Recs

FLS

WKR
The Vortex Razor 1-6 has been the king of action shooting since it’s debut. At 1X you have a red dot you can shoot with both eyes open as fast as you can shoot a dot. At 6x you have enough magnification to make longer more precise shots. Best of both worlds IMO.

I have a 11” AR pistol. I have a Holosun in it. It’s my home defense/ anti antifa in the yard gu .

I also have a 20” AR and have a 1-4x burris scope on it.

With 5.56 I don’t plan on shooting too far for coyotes under 300 so the 1-4x works fine

I’m running a Trijicon MRO HD W/ Magnifier on my yote truck gun and like it even better then the ACOG TA11 it replaced.

OP
Carrot Farmer

Carrot Farmer

WKR
Classified Approved
770569c42d9f60d7f8e0f562fe55e8a1.jpg
I was at my brother’s over the weekend, and he gave me this red dot. I’ll give this a go… might add a 3x magnifier(?) later if I happen to like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WestNE

WKR
There is really only one solution, 2 AR's are bare minimum... One wearing a red dot and the other an LPVO. I tried to settle for a few months and decided that this was a much easier route.

OP
Carrot Farmer

Carrot Farmer

WKR
Classified Approved
There is really only one solution, 2 AR's are bare minimum... One wearing a red dot and the other an LPVO. I tried to settle for a few months and decided that this was a much easier route.

Smart man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honyock

WKR
Primary Arms SLX 3x32 Gen 3 Prism Scope. I have an astigmatism and can't use a red dot. This prism scope is soooooo much better that a red dot.

this is exactly what i ended up doing LOL

I had a vortex red dot and sold it to buy the Romeo. I think both are equal units, but I prefer the shake awake over having to hit a button to turn it on