AR trigger advice

Midwestwaterfowl

Lil-Rokslider
What’s everyone’s favorite AR trigger? Finishing up putting one together, just can’t decide what trigger to go with. Right now it’s looking like geissele or triggertech, but open to all suggestions. Thanks in advance.

LaRue MBT. For $89, it rivals decent bolt gun triggers. Simple, reliable, EDM cut from S7 tool steel. Geissele are MIM... By far my favorite AR trigger, and at a killer price.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Geissele makes great AR triggers for many different applications...I have a few different models in different purpose ARs. Really like the 2 stages.

BAKPAKR

WKR
My daughter and I have had pretty good luck with a Geissele SSA-E and a couple of SD-Es at the range and hunting. I also have a Colt that actually came with a fairly light (relatively speaking) and smooth trigger pull. I left it on. My friend swears by Rock River triggers.

Schism

WKR
I have a handful of Geissele triggers and they are all fantastic. Little to no creep, breaks like glass. That being said, the Larue MBT's that I have are damn good for the money and have been my go to AR triggers the last couple years.

Sobrbiker

WKR
Two stage or single? What’s your budget?

I prefer two stage on AR platforms and while I love Geiselle, I run RRA Varmint two stage.

Single stage: Timney

ElPollo

WKR
I have a Rock River Arms Varmint trigger that I really like. It is a two-stage that breaks at at just under 3.5# and is very crisp. I got it a couple of years ago in a Black Friday sale for $75. I think they go for $85-90 normally. For the money, you can't beat it.

OP
M

Midwestwaterfowl

Lil-Rokslider
Two stage or single? What’s your budget?

I prefer two stage on AR platforms and while I love Geiselle, I run RRA Varmint two stage.

Single stage: Timney
Two stage. Geissele is the upper end of the budget, but I wouldn’t mind spending less.