ARCA Plate- Should Spartan Precision make one?

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Roksliders! As a rep for Spartan Precision Equipment, I stumbled across this thread and wanted to ask you guys a question. We have made a spigot that can fit to any Arca Plate. We have not offered them for sale as we were not sure if there was a market. Look at the pictures of what we made.

If we made the effort to put this into production, do you think there is a market?

Any suggestions?

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

6.5x284

WKR
I like the idea a lot. I’d like something like that to run on any plate a guy had. Hard to tell without the gun in those photos but they both look longer than needed. I’d want it as short as possible, maybe the rifle adapter ends up flush with the base. Love the flat sides on the base to torque it down. I’ll buy a prototype now!

Would allow a guy to inlet another gunsmith adapter just before the floor plate instead of run an arca rail there for a cleaner line as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Oregon Hunter

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I like the idea a lot. I’d like something like that to run on any plate a guy had. Hard to tell without the gun in those photos but they both look longer than needed. I’d want it as short as possible, maybe bipod ends up flush with the base. Love the flat sides on the base to torque it down. I’ll buy a prototype now!

Would allow a guy to inlet another gunsmith adapter just before the floor plate instead of run an arca rail there for a cleaner line as well.

Thank you so much for your input! I will send your thoughts to the boss now 😎

I'd possibly be interested in just a post. Curious what the price for that and an adapter would be?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

wakedye

Lil-Rokslider
I would be interested in something like this. Like was said before I would want it to Sit as low as possible to be as stable as possible.