Aron Snyder and James Petker's Live mountain goat hunt

7mag.

WKR
Great Goat James! Congrats. You definately earned it. You've had a pretty good hunting season so far. All your hard work is paying off.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
James is taking me to the airport now (heading back a couple days early).

His boys are in the backseat (very well behaved children)!

Hahahaha. The kids are almost as behaved as their dad. Talk to him on the phone and it sounds like WWIII. Apple didnt fall from the tree there

Jon Pynch

FNG
good work. your shuttle driver even made it in the pics;) that's a good goat james...good shot as well.

Here's the unofficial green score sheet, I double checked after the first talley and everything seemed to match up, hopefully I didn't screw anything up and it holds!!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349930911.368453.jpg

According to the WA Biggame Records book top 10, the number one Billy since last publishing is 50 0/8, Im gonna take this bad boy to someone to double check my uneducated scoring methods :)

Here are some Canadian tourist/hikers that were very interested in seeing some mountains goats and hearing about our past weeks hunt for bear and goats. I even gave them some Bear peperoni sticks and they loved them! They were a lot more friendly than many of the Whatcom county hippies that we ran into on the trail!

PA090309.jpg

Heres what happened to my $600 dollar sleeping system after getting it to close to the fire... its know fun sleeping on the hard ground for 3 nights with all the extra clothes you brought on just to try and stay warm...
PA040217.jpg