Aron Snyder and Marc Gutman's Colorado Live Hunt

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Words of Wisdom..........that was Awesome! Keep at it Aron and good luck pursuing the Wapiti.

TJ

WKR
Lovin this thread too. You guys are really rock-in it.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

cmeier117

WKR
Aron,

Did you have a video of you loading the pack up with the meat? I am curious how that all goes in there.

trdhunter

WKR
Awesome pics and videos. Have hunted Colorado elk in the past, looks like I need to do a high country archery hunt soon. Quick question, what type of bino cover are you using? Looks like some kind of neoprene cover for the top of your binos and would be a lightweight alternative to my badlands case. Thanks.

paratarp

aron, on i think the second day of your hunt, you had to dry out some gear from the last nights storm. did you do something wrong in your setup, location or what ? i think im ready to make the jump from tent to a tarp & bivy & i was considering a paratarp so help me out here. did everything get soaked? am i missing something? lets say you work for kifaru, what would you say to sell me the paratarp after i just saw you get some gear soaked? thanx !

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
BadKnees, I think it rained on him during most of the hike in. The Paratarp is a solid tarp that would serve you well.